If you feel that your home or business may have a problem with mold, Bill’s Cleaning and Flood Service can help you get the answers you are looking for.
In a Residential or Commercial building where a fungus is present within the structure there can be an adverse effect on the health of the buildings occupants. Headaches, and allergy symptoms can decrease overall work productivity, resulting in higher cost. Due to this potential harm, any water intrusion into a building should be handled quickly and professionally to ensure a healthy and productive work environment.
What are some of the signs of mold contamination?
- Visible Mold Growth
- Musty or earthy odor that is most noticeable when you first enter a structure or room. Your nose will become desensitized to it in about 10 seconds
- Headaches and allergic reaction when within the environment
Steps that should be taken if you think you may have mold:
- Step 1: Emergency Contact Bills Cleaning Service and Flood Remediation (847) 721-4466
- Step 2: Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Step 3: Mold Containment
- Step 4: Air Filtration
- Step 5: Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Step 6: Cleaning Contents and Belongings
- Step 7: Restoration